Gifts and Activity Ideas For Valentine's Day
Posted on 31 January 2017
How Guys Should Prepare For Valentine's Day
Valentine's day is one of the most important holidays for the girlfriends/wives. It is important for the boyfriends/husbands to make their significant other happy. It is typically normal to send roses, heart shaped box filled with chocolates, teddy bears, and a gorgeous dinner date.
If you do this every year, it could get boring or leave a stale taste. Try something new such as creating gifts or making dinner instead of going out. The thought and effort in creating gifts and making dinners would be more appreciated than the boring heart shaped box chocolates.
Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
- Instead of buying a dozen roses, pick out flowers that are your girlfriend's favorite. In addition, add Baby Flowers to visually enhance the bouquet of flowers.
- Buy her a gift that could be useful such as a bath bomb from Lush.
- If you live with your significant other, send out love notes around the house. Make one that is very obvious so she knows you left her something. Then you can hide mini notes around the house. Best places to hide notes are places she uses often such as sock drawer, under her pillow, on the T.V. remote, and on her car key.
- Write a mini book/story about your relationship.
Valentine's Day Activity Ideas
- Setup a couples massage session or personally massage your girlfriend.
- Instead of going out and spending money on expensive dinner, make your own fancy dinner. We recommend watching Gordon Ramsay YouTube videos and copy his ingredients. Practice, Practice, Practice! Don't try to wing it during Valentine's Day or you will end up eating Chinese food.
- Take her to places where you had your first date. A trip to memory lane will bring back the spark in your relationship.
Valentine's Day can be stressful, but with the right ideas, you can have a nice simple and inexpensive day.